Business Manager - Inside Sales (APAC)
We usually respond within three days
Role: Business Manager - Inside Sales (RegAssure & Powered By Cube)
Package: $155,000 OTE depending on experience
Recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
CUBE are creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is an Enterprise grade technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegAssure caters for nimble, lean financial organizations that want assured, seamless compliance without the burden of set-up costs and implementation processes. RegAssure provides fast, automated regulatory intelligence that intuitively knows your business needs and can grow with you.
We’re looking for an individual to focus on supporting and selling to Small-to-Medium Size Enterprises (SME). And supporting channel where needed.
- Primary focus on RegAssure and Powered By Cube (a unique solution to curate content for integrations).
- High volume, low revenue deals; circa £35,000 per deal
- Direct Sales: responding to incoming leads and demo requests
- Supporting individual channel deals (information, presentations, demos, commercials etc.)
- Selling to businesses with employee count of less than 5,000 and/or AUM of less than £200m
- Supporting all regions
- Regular touchpoints with existing T3&4 customers to ensure requirements are being met
- Needs assessment calls with customers to identify potential up-sell and x-sell opportunities
- Responsible ensuring the customer is happy and if not, coordinating with respective internal CUBE parties to assist
- Notify customers or new product enhancements and organize demonstrations
- Begin renewal discussions 3 months prior to the end of contract
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer satisfaction
What we’re looking for:
- You will be a sales professional with a strong background in the Financial Services sector, ideally with selling Compliance or Risk solutions.
- You possess a strong new business sales background with an excellent track record of closing.
- Experience in a solutions sales role within in a software, services or consulting organization with a background of selling compliance solutions
- The ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and strategies, within a given territory
- The capability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding client relationship management skills
CUBE is a well-established player in Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover over 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
We are scaling rapidly and constantly evolving our products and our ways of working. You will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards and we will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
Internationally collaborative culture
CUBE has more than 250 employees across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC and we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
Work life balance
CUBE are a remote first business, you'll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Each department has monthly meet ups you’re able to join and if you prefer to work with others its at your discretion to book a co-working space whenever suits you.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About CUBE Global
Transforming regulatory data into regulatory intelligence.
Business Manager - Inside Sales (APAC)
Loading application form
Already working at CUBE Global?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.