Researcher – RegBook Publishing
CUBE is a vibrant RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology classification.
You will be responsible for the analysis, investigation, and data quality assurance of captured global financial regulation / law / guidance and requirement (Regbook). Working alongside the rest of the publishing team, you will assist in making sure highest data quality and timely delivery of RegBook by coordinating the involvement of the teams involved.
Based in the UK. Remote Working. With travel to team meetings in London bi-weekly.
- Ensure timely delivery of new RegBook’s and updates, data qualify fix, investigating and reporting on the exception.
- Coordinate CUBE teams for data quality issue identification and resolution and update delivery planning.
- Contribute to RegBook publication process development.
- Document and share feedback on process needs or pain points in development lifecycle.
- Execute communication to third party service provider on performance.
- Communicate changing priorities effectively to meet the project objectives.
*Please understand this is not a technical role.
- Ability to coordinate different teams and tasks: experience of project coordination.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English (UK).
- Assist in preparing and maintain publication data.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- Good knowledge of office applications including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint, and ability to work with electronic research resources.
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- Proven team skills.
- Ability to manage admin tasks.
- Familiarity with Regulatory Compliance, Financial Services, or previous experience in FinTech/RegTech
- Legal / Financial qualification
- Numeracy skills(plus)
- Advanced Excel skills (able to learn quickly)
- Working knowledge of additional languages besides English (UK)
- Experience working remotely in a global team.
- Quick learner, with experience showing previous positions where unfamiliar processes had to be learned on the job.
- ‘Research and investigative mindset’, with an eye for detail and consistency
- Clear communicator, able to tailor explanations to fit different audience expectations.
What working at CUBE offers
We offer a competitive package including pension, private health, a supportive work-from-home policy, and the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Global business delivering cutting-edge technology.
- 25 days holiday (1 company nominated)
- Group Life Assurance
- Medicash plan
- Private Medical
- Design Your Home Office Equipment
- PCHO (Laptop equipment)
CUBE was founded in 2011 and since then has provided global organizations with an automated solution to manage regulatory updates and requirements powered by artificial intelligence with options for full integration into other systems.
CUBE is growing rapidly with offices in the UK, USA and Australia, serving customers across top-tier global banks, insurers and asset managers in over 180 countries. Recently listed in the “Top 100 RegTech Companies of 2022”, CUBE is pioneering the development of automated machine compliance.
Recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
CUBE are creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is an Enterprise grade technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegAssure caters for nimble, lean financial organizations that want assured, seamless compliance without the burden of set-up costs and implementation processes. RegAssure provides fast, automated regulatory intelligence that intuitively knows your business needs and can grow with you.
What we’re looking for:
🌍 Globally, we are one of a kind!
CUBE is a well-established player in Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover over 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
🗽 Freedom, flexibility & progression.
We are the market leader within Regtech, and yet we are constantly evolving and you will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards. We will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
🗣️Internationally collaborative culture
CUBE has more than 300 CUBERs across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC and we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
🌱 Innovative & meaningful work
We are always exploring new technologies and innovations that can help clients solve complex problems. If you’re someone seeking the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging projects that have a real impact then we want to hear from you!
💻 Work life balance
CUBE are a remote first business, you'll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Unable to work from home one week, or desperate for in-person interaction with colleagues? No problem—book a room in a coworking space or join one of our department monthly team meets (they’re happening all the time!).