Role: People Operations Lead - India
Recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
CUBE are creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is an Enterprise grade technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegAssure caters for nimble, lean financial organizations that want assured, seamless compliance without the burden of set-up costs and implementation processes. RegAssure provides fast, automated regulatory intelligence that intuitively knows your business needs and can grow with you.
As the People Operations Lead for our Indian team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the HR landscape to support our growth and success. You will be responsible for managing the entire employee life cycle, from recruitment and onboarding to talent retention and compliance with local labor laws and regulations. Your expertise in aligning local policies with our global strategies will contribute to a cohesive and high-performing workforce.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Lead end-to-end recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection of top-tier candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to define job requirements and develop effective job descriptions.
- Manage employment legal documentation cycle and vetting process
- Drive a seamless onboarding process, ensuring new hires are equipped with the tools and information necessary for success.
- Develop and implement retention strategies to foster employee engagement and reduce turnover.
- Identify and address employee concerns, facilitating open communication and conflict resolution.
- Partner with managers to provide guidance on career development opportunities and progression paths.
Compliance and Labor Laws:
- Ensure strict adherence to local labor laws, regulations, and employment standards.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records related to employee contracts, benefits, and statutory requirements.
- Manage employment-related documentation, such as employment agreements and compliance reports.
- Collaborate with global People and Talent teams to align local policies with global company standards.
- Implement consistent HR policies and practices while considering local cultural and legal nuances.
- Communicate policy changes and updates effectively to employees and management.
- Oversee the performance management process, including goal-setting, evaluations, and feedback sessions.
- Support managers in addressing performance-related issues and implementing performance improvement plans.
Employee Engagement and Well-being:
- Promote a positive work culture that emphasizes collaboration, inclusivity, and employee well-being.
- Conduct regular employee feedback surveys to gauge job satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Plan and execute employee engagement initiatives, including team-building activities and recognition programs.
What we’re looking for:
- Certification/degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5-10 years) in HR management roles, preferably within a global company setting.
- In-depth knowledge of Indian labor laws, regulations, compliance requirements and employee benefits.
- Strong understanding of recruitment practices and strategies to attract top talent.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with a keen ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align local HR practices with global business objectives.
- Proficiency in HR software and tools for record-keeping and reporting.
🌍 Globally, we are one of a kind!
CUBE is a well-established player in Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover over 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
🗽 Freedom, flexibility & progression.
We are the market leader within Regtech, and yet we are constantly evolving and you will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards. We will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
🗣️Internationally collaborative culture
CUBE has more than 300 CUBERs across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC and we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
🌱 Innovative & meaningful work
We are always exploring new technologies and innovations that can help clients solve complex problems. If you’re someone seeking the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging projects that have a real impact then we want to hear from you!
💻 Work life balance
CUBE are a remote first business, you'll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Unable to work from home one week, or desperate for in-person interaction with colleagues? No problem—book a room in a coworking space or join one of our department monthly team meets (they’re happening all the time!).