Role: Customer Support Specialist (US)
Location: US (Remote-based)
Recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
CUBE are creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is an Enterprise grade technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegAssure caters for nimble, lean financial organizations that want assured, seamless compliance without the burden of set-up costs and implementation processes. RegAssure provides fast, automated regulatory intelligence that intuitively knows your business needs and can grow with you.
You will work in a team handling application, operational and technical enquiries by email and telephone from CUBE customers (usually enterprise businesses). You will work with appropriate resources throughout the company to drive cases to resolution and meet customer SLAs.
- Provide 1st/2nd line application support to CUBE customers and users of the CUBE platform.
- Log incidents for CUBE global customers contacting the Customer Support function by email and telephone.
- Field, qualify, coordinate, and follow up enquiries from CUBE customers.
- Provide detailed application support for CUBE application platform to support the case-management process.
- Liaise with customers by telephone or remote screenshare sessions to qualify, troubleshoot, coordinate and update cases.
- Coordinate cases to closure with 2nd/3rd line and other specialist teams to meet specified service levels (SLAs)
- Carry out new customer on-boarding activities – user set-up, administration and transition to BAU support.
- Engage in prospective customer set-up & on-boarding activities.
- Complete functional user journey application testing and healthchecks for the CUBE platform
- Produce templates, procedures and other supporting documentation as required.
- Schedule and prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports for customers and management.
- Maintain and publish operational information on intranets and shared spaces.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 18 months experience working in a customer support role for a SaaS business.
- Have experience within incident management
- Demonstrate drive and ownership, a high energy individual with a confident, engaging and customer-focused approach
- IT literate around standard products like Microsoft Windows and ability to learn other applications, products and systems.
- Organised with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery
- Forward thinking with a flexible approach to undertaking and completing a variety of tasks and activities
- The ability to work in a local and internationally distributed, follow-the-sun team.
- Hands-on experience with Office 365, Dynamix CRM, SharePoint and the support of a large web-based application
- Data skills including the use of Excel for validation and manipulation
- Exposure to scripting/programming languages an advantage.
- Exposure to technology Service Delivery processes and IT Operations
- Exposure to working with other teams in application development, infrastructure etc.
🌍 Globally, we are one of a kind!
CUBE is a well-established player in Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover over 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
🗽 Freedom, flexibility & progression.
We are the market leader within Regtech, and yet we are constantly evolving and you will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards. We will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
🗣️Internationally collaborative culture
CUBE has more than 300 CUBERs across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC and we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
🌱 Innovative & meaningful work
We are always exploring new technologies and innovations that can help clients solve complex problems. If you’re someone seeking the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging projects that have a real impact then we want to hear from you!
💻 Work life balance
CUBE are a remote first business, you'll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Unable to work from home one week, or desperate for in-person interaction with colleagues? No problem—book a room in a coworking space or join one of our department monthly team meets (they’re happening all the time!).