Role: Regulatory Project Team Lead
Location: USA - Remote First
Recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
CUBE are creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is an Enterprise grade technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegAssure caters for nimble, lean financial organizations that want assured, seamless compliance without the burden of set-up costs and implementation processes. RegAssure provides fast, automated regulatory intelligence that intuitively knows your business needs and can grow with you.
The role will oversee the onboarding of our customers onto the platform and will have direct responsibility for the following:
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the mobilisation, delivery and benefits of onboarding projects for all our customers within the APAC region
- Lead and develop a team of three Project Leads
- Leadership and ownership of CUBE’s implementation projects from initial customer engagement, statements of work, project tracking and exceptional delivery
- Ensure unrivalled customer service and retention, by exceeding expectation and proactively managing any issues arising during the relationship
- Once customers are in BAU, drive service utilization ratio through continuous improvement
- Work closely with internal functions to ensure legal, financial and technical requirements are fully satisfied and approved for each customer engagement
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with partners and subcontractors as necessary to ensure customers receive a high quality, aligned service proposition
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years experience working in regulatory change projects
- Experience working within Financial Services OR onboarding Financial Services customers onto SaaS platform.
- Strong understanding of legal and compliance processes as applied within large financial services institutions
- Experience managing teams
🌍 Globally, we are one of a kind!
CUBE is a well-established player in Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover over 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
🗽 Freedom, flexibility & progression.
We are the market leader within Regtech, and yet we are constantly evolving and you will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards. We will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
🗣️Internationally collaborative culture
CUBE has more than 300 CUBERs across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC and we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
🌱 Innovative & meaningful work
We are always exploring new technologies and innovations that can help clients solve complex problems. If you’re someone seeking the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging projects that have a real impact then we want to hear from you!
💻 Work life balance
CUBE are a remote first business, you'll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Unable to work from home one week, or desperate for in-person interaction with colleagues? No problem—book a room in a coworking space or join one of our department monthly team meets (they’re happening all the time!).