Role: Channel Account Manager - USA
Recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
CUBE is creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is an Enterprise grade technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegAssure caters for nimble, lean financial organizations that want assured, seamless compliance without the burden of set-up costs and implementation processes. RegAssure provides fast, automated regulatory intelligence that intuitively knows your business needs and can grow with you.
Powered By is designed to support organisations consuming CUBE’s Automated Regulatory Intelligence content into their applications. It provides custiomers with the capability to curate the information ensuring its relevant, timely and applicable to their downstream activities.
We’re looking for an individual to focus on supporting and selling to Small-to-Medium Size Enterprises (SME). And supporting CUBE’s growing channel partners in their sales activities.
- Primary focus on Business and Powered By Cube (a unique solution to curate content for integrations).
- High volume, low revenue deals; circa £35,000 per deal
- Supporting individual channel deals (information, presentations, demos, commercials etc. 3-6 partners currently circa 60% of opportunities are channels focussed)
- Direct Sales: responding to incoming leads and demo requests
- Selling to businesses with employee count of less than 5,000 and/or AUM of less than £200m
- Supporting all regions
- Regular touch-points with existing T3&4 customers to ensure requirements are being met
- Needs assessment calls with customers or partner(s) and their prospects to identify potential up-sell and x-sell opportunities
- Responsible ensuring the customer or partner is happy and if not, coordinating with respective internal CUBE parties to assist
- Notify customers and partners of new product enhancements and organize demonstrations
- Begin renewal discussions 3 months prior to the end of contract
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer satisfaction
What we’re looking for:
- You will be a sales professional with a strong background in the Financial Services sector, ideally with selling Compliance or Risk solutions.
- Experience of working with channels and driving opportunities through the channel supporting the partners activities.
- You possess a strong new business sales background with an excellent track record of closing.
- Experience in a solutions sales role within in a software, services or consulting organization with a background of selling compliance solutions
- The ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and strategies, within a given territory either individually or in partnership with a channels targeted segment
- The capability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding client relationship management skills
- You will work as a part of the US Channels team reporting to the Regional Alliances manager and coordinating with the Regional Field marketing representative and US Regional Sales Manager and his team where required.
🌍 Globally, we are one of a kind!
CUBE is a well-established player in Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover over 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
🗽 Freedom, flexibility & progression.
We are the market leader within Regtech, and yet we are constantly evolving and you will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards. We will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
🗣️Internationally collaborative culture
CUBE has more than 300 CUBERs across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC and we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
🌱 Innovative & meaningful work
We are always exploring new technologies and innovations that can help clients solve complex problems. If you’re someone seeking the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging projects that have a real impact then we want to hear from you!
💻 Work life balance
CUBE is a remote first business, you'll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Unable to work from home one week, or desperate for in-person interaction with colleagues? No problem—book a room in a coworking space or join one of our department monthly team meets (they’re happening all the time!).
🤝 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We believe in equal opportunities and encourage applicants to apply to our open roles regardless of gender, marital status, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, neurodiversity, sexual orientation and/or age and are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is supported to be their authentic best selves.
At CUBE we do our best to implement inclusive hiring processes to build a culture where we value diversity. We are a values driven company who care about growth and learning, therefore recognise we still have long way to go from where we want to be in regards to DE&I.
As part of the application, we ask for personal data for our internal diversity and inclusion bench-marking, so that we can tailor our DE&I strategies and identify opportunities to improve as a business.