Location: London (Hybrid)
Recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
At CUBE, we are creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is a technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegBrain allows customers to apply CUBE's AI models directly to their own content, enabling faster release and feedback cycles. Our flagship AI services will be included, spanning structural detection, classification, entity extraction, summarisation, and recommendations. Available to customers and partners as APIs and via a UI.
We're looking for a detail orientated CFO to take full ownership of our finance function. This individual will play a crucial role in shaping and executing CUBE's financial strategy globally. We're looking for someone incredibly into the detail, the type who doesn't let a number get past them and someone who is highly experienced leading finance teams within a scale up environment. This individual will sit on the company board of directors and will report directly into the CEO.
- Develop and execute comprehensive financial strategies aligned with company goals.
- Provide insights and recommendations to optimise financial performance and mitigate risks.
- Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and reports.
- Lead the budgeting process and ongoing forecasting to support strategic decision making.
- Monitor and analyse variances between budget and actual financial performance.
- Cashflow management
- Oversee day to day financial operations including accounting, payroll and procurement.
- Streamline and optimise financial processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Communicate financial performance and strategy effectively to the board.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience as a CFO or Finance Leader within a global scale up SaaS business (headcounts 400 people+).
- Experience presenting numbers to the board
- Experience within a PE Backed business is ideal
- Strong knowledge of financial management and accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a high-performing finance team
🌍 Globally, we are one of a kind!
CUBE are a well-established player within Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover more than 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
🗽 Freedom, flexibility & progression.
We are the market leader within Regtech, and yet we are constantly evolving and you will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards. We will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
🗣️Internationally collaborative culture
With more than 400 CUBERs across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC, we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
🌱 Innovative & meaningful work
We are always exploring new technologies and innovations that can help clients solve complex problems. If you’re someone seeking the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging projects that have a real impact then we want to hear from you!
💻 Work life balance
We’re a remote first business, you'll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Unable to work from home one week, or desperate for in-person interaction with colleagues? No problem—book a room in a coworking space or join one of our department monthly team meets (they’re happening all the time!).